27.10.09

Day 272. The Movie Ones.

The movie Race Across the Sky has obviously had a big effect on me. I think its important to recognize those who even made that movie possible. I've searched and searched for an actual NAME but the closest I've been able to come is to acknowledge Citizen Pictures and Fathom Events as the producers of Race Across the Sky.

I will let the work speak for itself, but what I can tell you is that its been a while since I've seen a movie that so keenly balanced stories that were funny, emotional, and supremely human like this one have. During this movie, I laughed, I gasped, I held my breath, I even cried. That's movie making. Oh, and they turned this movie around in just around two months! (The bike race was in August, the first screening of the movie was in October)

Please consider watching this 5 minute trailer to enjoy the art that is movie making (and editing a trailer!)



** Also - please be aware that they've just added an encore screening of this movie. I STRONGLY encourage you to check out the website and see if its showing near you, and Go. See. This. Movie. (tickets go on sale November 6th)

No comments: