15.9.09

Status...

So, guess what happened...without me knowing, an actual calendar year came and went on my little bloggy project here and I never even noticed.

I'm not sure if it violates the principles of any "365 Project" if one extends the time to finish past the actual intended year, but when I realized the date, I also realized that they way I've been thinking about this project being "done" is when 365 people are actually documented.

With that said, I can't say for sure when I'll reach that goal - I'm headed out of the country for a while here soon and that will for certain put a few more holes in my intended daily posting schedule - but just between you and me, I'm hoping to be done at the end of 2009 (emphasis on hoping!)

As far as I'm concerned, I'm done when there are a year's worth of people "living" here...I still believe that 365 good people is just the tip of the iceberg.

No comments: