21.4.09

Day 185. The Sister One.

Perhaps its in my nature or personal aspirations, but there's something really appealing to me about people who are able to take even a small moment out of their day to consider the needs of others...

I will need to keep this vague to not reveal a surprise, but I would like to honor a woman who's looking out for her sister today. Its quite a gift to have friends who know where your support structure lies and call upon them when needed, and that is what this person has done. I'm seeing these calls be answered readily which just shows that this person knew what she was doing.

You know who you are, because I've told you this post is about you, but, know that it is beyond amazing that you are not only thinking about your sibling but that you are taking the time to do something that you know she needs.

No comments: