14.2.09

Day 147. The Valentine One.

It's Valentine's Day, and trust me, I'm not usually the schmaltzy type. I find forced romance to be rediculous, but I do think the idea of refocusing on who you love is a beautiful thing. And so, because I can't help myself, today I'd like to thank Tom Higgenson, the lead singer of the group, "Plain White T's" for writing the song "1234". I randomly heard this song a few days ago and when I saw the video, maybe it was the mood I was in, but it struck me as one of the sweetest things I've seen in a long time. So, thus ends this entry - please spend 3:38 watching this video - be sure to read the WORDS...its what love can be about, in all its forms!

(and let's hope that now the radio doesn't play the heck out of this song, thus ruining it ;) )

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!




1 comment:

iandrea said...

"Love, actually, is all around."

Thanks for sharing the video!

I love you!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :)