26.1.09

Day 132. The Bunny One.

I have been searching and searching for who does this, but I can't find out...so, if you read this, and if you know, PLEASE let me know in the comments and be sure to pass this post along. Today, I would love to recognize the person(s) who do "The Daily Bunny". This site was passed on to me by my dear friend Sydnee who I've mentioned here before. And its as simple as can be...

Every day, a rather cute photo of a bunny get's posted for no reason other than to share. The site is pretty lean - just photos of bunnies day after day. But it sure does its job - no matter what kind of day I am having, you can't help but feel better when you see one of these pics and without thinking, go, "Awwwwwww". I mean seriously, look at THIS.  You can't help it!

Its super cool that this person, or persons, puts out a site with no recognition what so ever and brings happiness to folks - I know quite a few people that enjoy this site daily and I am sure there are a lot more.

1 comment:

queenamy83 said...

those are seriously the cutest bunnies ever!!! :) Thanks for sharing!