30.12.08

Week 18. Reflections.

So. my little project is getting a little attention out there, and trust me, I know its not "a big deal" but its huge anytime someone comments or someone mentions it in another blog or show or what have you...anyway, due to that and due to some comments and also some other stuff going on in my life I started to ask myself...why DO i put myself and this information out there.

Now I am not all "deep thoughts" and "introspective" about it. In fact, for those of you who don't know me well, I am rather private and do score off the charts introvert on those stupid personality test things. I dislike "sales", I dislike "marketing", and I can't stand being accused of falling prey to the monster "ego". So I thought and thought, and basically here's the thing...I like to share ideas, I like to learn things, I like to seek out information and be enlightened, challenged, uplifted, and motivated by it. Doing this in a blog has just helped add accountability to this project that formed in my mind.

Through the process I continue to find that I am encountering the joy of extending pieces of myself out in to the world to share with others...I'm still learning, and sometimes I feel like I (or maybe someone else!) has gone too far. But for the most part, I am enjoying the process. So, once again, I thank you for coming on this journey with me...

No comments: