12.12.08

Day 98. The Gingerbread One.

Its the "holiday season", and while I am hesitant to give a shout out to one of the big corporate monsters, this one is well deserved. Now first, let me say, I place the entire blame for this post on our friend Craig (who I've blogged about before who went to Germany with us). But here's the deal...have ya had a Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks? Well if you haven't, go get one. They rock. 

Craig introduced us to these back in 2001 and since then, Stephen and I wait anxiously for the syrup to come out at our local Starbucks...we nag our baristas until its in and then we keep nagging after the holidays for them to keep it out for us. We love it. Period. We call it Crack. I have had three today, alone. It makes me happy.

So, whoever wherever invented this stuff...god love ya. Its heaven in a bottle.

p.s. if you DO try one, I highly recommend requesting that they NOT put the little ginger sprinkles on top...its a new flavor experiment that sounds like a great idea. It is not.

No comments: