26.12.08

Day 108. Breaking the Rules..AGAIN.

I feel kinda like a cop out when I do this, but, yes, I am breaking the rules again.

I will keep this short and sweet, but tonight, Christmas night, I would simply like to acknowledge those who have been with me through these past years...there are too many to mention but I am so very thankful for the people who have brought me happiness, supported me through tough times, made me laugh and challenged me. Sometimes, all of these gifts have been in one person, sometimes not. Regardless, the people in my life have been brought there for a reason, and I am immeasurably thankful for them- no matter the reason.

I believe in Christmas...I believe in people...and I believe that we can be better with every day. THANK YOU for reading my blog, and THANK YOU for being in the world, being you. The world is better when we carry how we feel right now through the rest of the year...MERRY CHRISTMAS..for 364 more days...

1 comment:

Devyl Gyrl said...

Thank YOU for such being such an incredible inspiration!