14.11.08

Day 76. The Mom One.

So its Friday and Friday has become a day I think about my friend Steph. I've wanted to write about her for a while now, but I would always get stumped with what to say about her here...there are so many things I could say but none of them seem to be the "right" thing - or express fully why she is so great...so here goes nothin'.

Stephanie's and my friendship is fairly new and in fact we hardly get to see each other in person so we are usually "talking" via chat rooms or ustream or the twitter. But I do feel like I know her very well...and when it all boils down to the reality of the thing, I think what it is about Steph that I love so much is that she shares who she is - all of who she is. She is open, and honest and who she is really pulls at my spirit. She compels me to really think about what is going on and own my own life. She is so comfortable with who she is - which makes it even more significant when she talks about what she hopes to do or wants to change.  She lives one of the most profoundly thoughtful and meaningful lives in her everday tasks...

Steph - you rock, and I consider my life richer for knowing you.

1 comment:

Cliff J. Ravenscraft said...

Alison,

I couldn't agree with you more. Sometimes I wonder why God choose to bless me with such a great woman. I know that I didn't do anything to deserve someone as wonderful as Stephanie.

I am certain that you already know, or at least will after you hear Stephanie Unplugged episode 10, but your words of praise helped Stephanie get a glimpse of just how we see her as a woman who simply amazing by just being who she is and comfortable with who she is.

Thank you so much for your words. You are an awesome friend!